APAC Service Provider Webinar
At 10:00–11:00 AM (GMT+8) on 14 January 2021, ORCID (WDS Partner Member) and Royal Society Te Apārangi (WDS Associate Member) will co-host an APAC Service Provider Webinar with Clarivate to give an overview and present different use cases of Service Providers.
The purpose of this webinar is to build a community to share experiences and encourage collaboration, and ultimately—through effective use of service providers—to optimize integration with ORCID.
- Overview of APAC service providers
- Service Providers Use Cases:
- Japan Service Provider Atlas and DB-spiral
- New Zealand ORCID Hub
- Camillia Lu (ORCID)
- Jill Mellanby (Royal Society of New Zealand Te Apārang)
- Andrew Harrison (Clarivate)
Please see here for more information.