Fourth Polar to Global Online and Data Sharing Workshop/Hackathon
Participation to this Workshop is limited and registration is required using the form found here. Connection information will be provided to registered participants closer to the event time.
This is a planned bi-monthly series of online workshops convened by the ADC, SCADM, SOOS, the Arctic Observing Summit Working Group 4, the Global Cryosphere Watch, and the World Data System on behalf of the polar data community. The first Polar to Global Online Interoperability and Data Sharing Workshop/Hackathon was held on 30 June, followed by the second one on 02 September, and the third one on 05 November.
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the next workshop held on 21 January from 20:00–23:00 UTC. More detailed agenda information will be added soon, but the general draft agenda is given below.
General Draft Agenda
1. Welcome, Housekeeping, and Move into Breakout Rooms (20:00–20:05)
2. Working Sessions (20:05–22:30)
Due to mutual interests, Working Groups 1 & 2 will start the meeting together to discuss common interests. If desired, groups will be separated.
- Breakout Working Group 1: Federated Search. Hosted by POLDER.
- Breakout Working Group 2: Vocabularies and Semantics. Hosted by the ADC-IARPC-SCADM Vocabularies and Semantics Working Group
- Breakout Working Group 3: Policy. Hosted by SCADM, SOOS, and the Arctic Data Committee.
|When||08:00 PM–11:00 PM, 21 Jan 2021|
|Add event to Calendar|