WDS Early Career Researchers and Scientists (ECR) Network
The WDS-ECR network is a group of self-defined early career researchers and scientists committed to advancing data stewardship and best practices in data management. The network aims to connect ECRs across scientific communities and disciplines to foster collaboration and active participation in developing innovative approaches to data integration and sharing.
WDS-ECR members will have an opportunity to participate in regular webinars and yearly trainings to develop their skills and share their knowledge related to the key areas of research data management. The network will facilitate connections between the members and more experienced global leaders within WDS and beyond, as well as regularly profile our members on our quarterly newsletters and other publications.
- Create opportunities for WDS-ECR members to advance their career development and increase their visibility, e.g. via quarterly webinars, meetups, job announcements.
- Highlight member research during webinar series and WDS activities.
- Foster connections between ECR members and with the broader WDS community.
- Expand awareness about the role and activities of WDS.
- Encourage participation in the WDS Data Stewardship Award.
- Solicit feedback from members on WDS initiatives.
- Facilitate participation in WDS training activities.
- Promote good data management standards and practices.
- Collaboratively organize and participate in workshops and conferences on data management, data analysis, and data sharing.
- Voice ECR members concerns and ideas to the WDS Scientific Committee.
|Maja Dolinar||University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences , ADP Social Science Data Archives|
|Xia Si Zhe (Jesse)||The University of Hong Kong – The University Libraries|
|Lianchong Zhang||Aerospace Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences|
Members of the Advisory Board
|Agneta Ghose||Aalborg University|
|Sabrina Delgado Arias||Science Systems and Applications, Inc./NASA GSFC|
|Alice Fremand||UK Polar Data Centre, British Antarctic Survey|
|Alice Fremand (2017–2020)||UK Polar Data Centre, British Antarctic Survey|
|Sabrina Delgado Arias (2017–2020)||Science Systems and Applications, Inc./NASA GSFC|
|Ivan Pyshnograiev (2017–2019)||Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine|